Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jola jola

I have to write quick, so:

1. I think I found some good principles to my life:

Love . cry . rage . die .

Those are four things I've been afraid to do before; I don't want to fear them anymore. They're signs of life.

I also learned that

the opposite of life is not death, but self-disgust.

And that I'm only afraid of emptiness. And that emptiness is maybe an illusion. So perhaps there is not much to be afraid of.


2. My mother and some other people got me to a psychiatric ward again, seemingly because I was

- in love "in a sick way"
- sad and lonely "in a sick way"
- talking to a shrub ... "in a sick way".

not one of which I consider sick. I was not in any way wanting to harm myself or anyone else; but, here I am again. But it seems I'll get out of here soon.

3. A chap called Samppa Korhonen interviewed me to a radio channel called YleX about rewilding. The interview is in Finnish and available here: http://ylex.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/ylex-tanaan/mielipidevanki/villiintyja-ennustaa-sivilisaation-romahduksen

I haven't heard it yet because there's no sound on the hospital computer, but since the introduction text at the site is good, I'm pretty sure I'll also be happy with the interview. So, thanks, Samppa!




All in all, I'm feeling pretty fucking good! I love the autumn breeze.

No comments: