Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I want to reach you

It's so strange when people are ... what's the word? Reserved? Very... not doing many things. Just sitting. And eating. Talking a little. Smiling a I'm-expected-to-smile-at-this-point smile. Doing the same motion tracks every single day. Telling nothing about themselves. Are they really scared?

How much of the time are these people playful? Acting stupid, lying on the floor, howling. Why don't they come with me and play that we are storks.

I don't think it's doing really good for me to be somuch with my schoolmates. So many of them behave like robots. I really feel like asking "where are you?" from those people.

I saw a boy do liquid dance in a video. I think I'll liquid dance through the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some are that scared. I know I am.

The society we live in encourages hiding ourselves, maybe revealing who we are when we are drunk or something. Most of the time only children are expected to actually reveal what they think and who they are. "Lapsen suusta kuuluu totuus." By implication, others merely pretend and disguise themselves.